It be the golden age of pirates! Dogs of the sea! Quite literally.
- Over 60 beautifully rendered scenes to explore
- 25 colourful, fully animated and voiced characters
- Traditional point and click adventure with simple one-click interface
Our swashbuckling sausage-dog star is Gaius James Rover, son of the famous clown Jolly Rover, who died from a blow to the groin from an improperly loaded joke cannon.
Following the tragically comedic death of his father, young Gaius goes to live with his uncle, a wealthy plantation owner on a small Caribbean island. While his uncle is away, a large contract for the potent and addictive Jolly Rover arrives from Guy DeSilver, Governor of the notorious Groggy Island, with payment upfront!
In a blinding flurry of optimism, Gaius pools his meagre savings with this advance and charters a ship and crew to take him to Groggy Island. Along the way he meets a colourful band of seafaring cutthroats, scallywags and rogues otherwise known as pirates.
- Organic and fully integrated hint and task tracking system
- Extras! Captain Bios, concept art, music tracks and Director’s Commentary!
It is here we begin to follow the short and stubby tail of Gaius across three wild and untamed tropical islands, as he attempts to fulfil his dream of starting a circus, hampered only by pirates, villains, voodoo, love and considerable lack of loot.
no images were found